Join Team McGahay
A Record of Service and Accomplishment
• Former Commissioner for the Essex County Board of Elections, now serving as an attorney for the Town of Wilmington, while still practicing as a private attorney with cases covering a wide range of interests.
• Currently serves on the Northwood School Board of Trustees, New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the New York State Elections Commissioners Association.
• 2009-2012 Assistant District Attorney, Essex County, New York State
• Winner of 2002 Donna Jo Morse Client Counseling Competition, Albany Law School. Member of Public Justice Honor Society, SUNY Oswego.
• Juris Doctor degree from Albany Law School of Union University. Bachelors Degree in Public Justice from SUNY Oswego.